Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gil`s Interview Before The Fourth Live Show


Gil Ofarim: "In 'The Voice' I am with the handbrake on the road"

Friday 30th, November 2012, 17:25 Clock
Ofarim should have most of the 1990s, a term be when he was a teen star with hits like, Round'n'Round 'stormed the charts.
Those days are long gone, because Gil is a grown man and a candidate in the current season of, The Voice of Germany '.
Gil Ofarim: "In 'The Voice' I am with the handbrake on the road"
There seems to be a smooth road march through to the finals to be, because every battle of masters 30-year-old to date with virtually left. gossip-tratsch.de spoke before today's live show with the popular singer.
You're now one of the top Kanidaten how does that feel?
We're all so busy with practice and give interviews, because I still can not think of the next live show. Therefore it is actually pretty good to me. The appearance as such is therefore still quite far away.
Who would you describe as your hottest competitors?
I call anyone directly as competitors. We go the same way, so there are my companions.Everyone here has the potential to win, there is not among us this elbow thing, just because it's a show. It's here between us therefore very humane and respectful. I treat it here, and I wish each.
You are very "rocky road" which pages can we expect from you yet?
Rockig? That's not even close rocking. My performances I find rather tame. In recent years, I was in a band called the Zoo Army, which is a heavy metal band. Then, for example, my current band, we play rock in German. That's what I would describe as a rock on,, The Voice 'I'm more with the handbrake on the go.
What can we expect from you this evening?
On Friday I sing a song, which is very important to me and I never thought that I will be here to sing. It's Man in the Mirror 'by Michael Jackson, a very crass song. I'm not Michael Jackson, I will never be, but I can deliver my interpretation of the song. I look forward to, as the song has a great message. Because before you criticize other people, catch better with man in the mirror, with yourself to. And that's my motto. I eventually stopped in recent years to try to please everyone.
When you read about yourself, you learn almost immediately in the first sentence that you are a 90's teen star. Utilized this to yourself or do you prefer to forget?
That with my past is always mentioned, that's okay, after all journalists always need some hangers. But because I have to mention that not permanently, I'm not as keen. I prefer living in the now. The past can not think of anything, just think how the future. I'm glad I've reached that time, I'm very proud, but at some point is also good.
At the time you've finished your career because you are no longer physically could. Do you not fear that this time it just might be?
I am now a man of 30 years, I can easily cope better with certain things and I see it very differently. I was a teenager, you have no idea what is actually happening around you. I could then also a very important word not say that was the word 'no'. I wanted to please everyone. But today I know that I do not need. I make myself not because of some crazy things, such as when something negative is said about me. I stand with both feet on the ground, I am at peace with myself.

2 comments:

  1. no matter what he is.. he is still the Gil Ofarim i always love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah right. besides, he never changed his natural attitudes. only that he got wiser and better.

      Delete