Sunday, September 11, 2016

I'm Back...Again!!!

Hey guys!

Miss me?

I'm still alive...HAHAHAH!

Anyway, thanks to my bestfriend, Jeni, who (I don't know what she did or how did she get in here) opened this blog and commented how ugly my template was! That's when I remembered I hadthis blog...funny! So, she edited my blog template, or say, replace it with something nice--for her.

So, here it is! My new-look blog! I hope I can post more updates about me later. I'll tell you what happened to me during that one whole year of hiatus!

Sorry kung puro English. Sabi kasi niya, mahihirapan daw siyang i-promote sa amo niya at co-workers na foreigners kung hindi nila maintindihan...hahaha! Keber ko naman, joke!


See you later!!!

--

Add me on Facebook
Visit my Page



No comments:

Post a Comment